Home

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Classroom Design Freebie

Here is a preview of my new set. It's a yellow set with a bee theme. I have a 32 page freebie in my stores that is yellow but I am making this one by request. I think it will be over 70 pages when I get it all finished. In case you missed the freebie follow the link at the bottom of this post.
This is the new set:

Click on the link below the picture below and it will take you to my free yellow set.

Yellow Freebie Set
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will consider following my blog. I will post information about new sets here first.
I have another blog Joy of Life 2011where I share activities that I use in my classroom. Thanks for stopping by!

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. We are your first follower! Come visit us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you how perfect your all about yellow freebie is for me! I made a blog post just for you! I LOVE that freebie and it was just what I was looking for. It is going to look great with my yellow and gray color scheme. THANK YOU!!! Please visit my blog and check out that post I made for you.

    http://modernkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete